Dr. El Amin is MRCPH certified from the UK in Peadiatrics, he also obtained his Diploma of Tropical Child Health and Diploma of Child Health. Has wide experience in the field of Peadiatrics for more the 39 years.
- EPLS European Peadiatrics Life Support, BLSand, PALS
- MRCPCH – Member of the Royal College of Peadiatrics and Child Health.
- DTCH Diploma of tropical Child Health, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine.
- DCH - Diploma of Child Health, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ireland.
- MBBS, University of Khartoum.
Scope of Services:
- Tracking all general Peadiatrics health problems.
- Requesting related laboratory and X-Ray investigation.
- Tracking and administering immunizations according to the National Program.
- Prescribing the proper medicine according to the diagnosis.
- Monitoring growth and development of children.
- Delivering a proper education to a child parents.
- Referring a patient to a hospital or other subspecialty as indicated.
- Executing the National Programme of the Immunization.