Obtained her MBBS and Clinical MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Sudan Medical Specialization Board after completing 4 years of residency program. Completed the first part of Membership of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists in 2010. Worked as specialist obstetrics and gynecology in various well known hospitals in Saudi Arabia, UAE and Sudan.. More than 9 years’ experience in the field
- Follow up of pregnancy providing best Antenatal care according to the universal standards for high risk pregnancy and as well as low risk pregnancy.
- Conducting normal vaginal delivery and assisted vaginal delivery for difficult labor offering the most suitable management during and after delivery.
- Performing cesarean delivery for both high risk and low risk pregnancy provides the best lines of post-operative management (free of pain cesarean delivery).
- Assessment of women with preterm labor drowning a perfect plan of management for the current pregnancy and as well as her next pregnancy according to the updated evidence.
- Management of recurrent pregnancy loss providing counselling of the couples about all investigation and treatment required.
- Assessment of infertile couples managing them according to the cause of infertility and following up them.
- Management of early pregnancy bleeding and ectopic pregnancy putting an accurate plan of management according to the ultrasound scanning.
- Covers and performs all kind of Gynecological procedures